Christmas Shopping Guide
Gifts Under $10
- Quilted Wristlets: Small keyholder with silver lobster clasp. Perfect for stockings!
- Fabric yardage: Surprise a friend (or tell a spouse!) with curated fabric picked by you.
- Wonder Clips: Never finish a binding without them. Plus, my daughter loves playing with them in the tin while I’m sewing :)
Gifts Under $20
- Quilt Journal: Plan and track your quilts with this one-of-a-kind notebook
- Lanyards: Long lanyard, great for keys or name tags. Perfect teacher gift!
Gifts Under $50
- Quilty Sweatshirt: Stay warm this winter with this stylish hoodie designed by Lifting Limits Quilting.
- Barn Quilt Decor: Red Rainboots Handmade has the cutest quilt decor for your home. They even have mix-and-match items.
- Jumbo Number Clips: Keep your fabric pieces organized by using these adorable clips made by Belle from Seams Sew Me.
- Ceramic Mug: Choose from blue or white, handmade by a local potter.
- Christmas Advent Calendar: Be surprised with 12 fat quarters to build your stash.
Treat Yourself with a Splurge!
- Stella Two Lamp: 10 brightness settings for quilting in those dim-lighted spaces.